Have you ever listened to an audio book?

Monday, April 6, 2009

thing 21

So after trying to use the bouncing ball from download helper with no success (I never saw an item with the .aig (or whatever he said on the video clip) should be there, and the choices I had at the dropdown would not work, I decided I could maybe add the video in the same way I add it to a wiki, and what-do-you-know? It worked! Yipee, I'll try the Michigan one again now.

Video clips in the classroom could be helpful to learners who need the chance to "see" what they are learning. However, it is scary to just let the students loose on YouTube (which is blocked in some rooms and not in others? at our school)
For example, when viewing the beautiful Michigan Video I hope to add above, listed as "related videos" on the side bar were at least 4 pornographic videos, and I am still scratching my head as to the connection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti Artist by Abrakadoodle.com 3