My thoughts on bloglines and RSS feeds:
I've tried RSS feeds a couple of times before and become overwhelmed easily usually. I've never used bloglines, I was not able to load all of the 23 things blogs yet, but I may have missed a "check the box" step in there somewhere.
I've also not figured out how to know what the URL is for my specific blogline.
I selected mostly library feeds-
Speaking of feeds, has anyone read the book FEED by MT Anderson? Although we are not requesting that these feeds are sent to our personal feed, we are getting closer to the Sci-fi world than many of us might have imagined.
Anyway, back to reading RSS feeds and trying to grab blogs and add to my aggregator....
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Finding your bloglines public feed URL is not easy, or very intuitive for that matter. I did create a video to show you how to do it. It isn't difficult if you know where to click.
ReplyDeleteI've tried to access the video from a number of computers with no luck:(
ReplyDeleteSo my thing 6 remains incomplete.