Have you ever listened to an audio book?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing 8

I became familiar with delicious a couple of years ago and used it primarily when I was job hunting. I imported all of the school websites that I viewed weekly and then I could check them even I was not near my home computer where they were bookmarked.

I never have gotten completely comfortable with the format and am still confused when using delicious.

As with other Web 2.0 sharing tools I always become a bit overwhelmed when I link to others with similar interests such as rughooking. I see when I look at my account that this was set up pre-quilting, which is a much bigger field, so I can't even imagine the connections I would get if I add some quilting sites.

I'll play with it more over the next few weeks and see if I become more comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti Artist by Abrakadoodle.com 3