Have you ever listened to an audio book?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thing 3

I have had two positive blogging experiences:

1) Before working at Interlochen as a music librarian last summer, we used blogging as a way to get acquainted with each other and to ask questions of the experience employees. I thought this was a great way to use this "thing."

2) My daughter has also set up a blog (which is why I show up as mama mia when I post ;) as a way to "keep in touch" with family and friends while she is abroad (Rome) this semester. This way she does not have to email a bunch of people with the same news. This also seems like a good way to use this "thing."

I have read blogs, but other than ones that I am an active participant in, I find them to be overwhelming in general.

I am OK with the "public-ness" of blogging, but as someone in class mentioned in their blog, I can't imagine anyone could possibly be interested in my thoughts. Used as a means to an end however as I mentioned above, it is a good tool.

No real fears or concerns thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti Artist by Abrakadoodle.com 3