Saturday, February 7, 2009
About 23 things and more
The course 23 things taught via moodle (open source) through the Monroe ISD is a place to begin my understanding of many of the technologies I would like to integrate into my teaching. Just the fact that the course is taught with moodle and not blackboard (for profit) or D2L (for profit) is a start, I am already seeing that I prefer moodle to blackboard, although neither seem as user-friendly as D2L (Desire to Learn) which I used at UWM almost exclusively. So I guess I will have already begun adding more knowledge 24-what will be next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm not familiar with D2L. Is it free/open source like Moodle?
ReplyDeleteI imagine it is not free, but I know UWM called it "Desire to Learn". I had one teacher who did not use D2L and if my memory serves me, he was a very Open-Source-minded kinda guy. I'll try to find out more about D2L and where it originates as well as what other platform my OS teacher used. I'm liking moodle better than blackboard by a long shot so far...
ReplyDelete